Still pretty blah. But now I have reason to be. Here goes it:
- Still don't really have my period. I feel like thinks with Achoo might go bad if I'm magically carrying his baby.
- Was woken up today by the lovely feeling of Jersey walking on my head. The best part of waking up...
- Walked downstairs to my car to find a $35 parking ticket. Street cleaner day. FML.
- Every time I try to go online to pay my ticket, it says it can't find it. Meaning the cop hasn't submitted his tickets yet. FML 2.0
- Went to the doctors. He has no idea what is wrong with me. But on a good note, I get to go have a colonoscopy! Yay! FML 3.0
- I didn't have cash and the doctors didn't take cards, so I had to be the girl that says "oh, don't be mad, I'll go to the ATM" and hope they don't sue me for not paying my co-pay immediately.
- Even though I took a 1/2 day, I went into work at 11 because I had nothing better to do.
- The woman who planned my Office Boos baby shower with me is out sick today. So it's all on me.
- My boss was WICKED rude to me today. Via email. He couldn't even be man enough to be a douche to my face. I will not be his bitch. Period.
And that's all I have to say about that.