First and foremost, everyone MUST wish Queens a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Yesterday, she joined me in the "Old Ladies Club" and so a new year for her begins! Love you, Babe!
And now, since it's Sunday Morning and I'm sitting here in my underwear, I will give you bullet-points. I think that's actually quite generous...
- Achoo and I still haven't used the "L" word. I want to so badly, but part of me is afraid to. I just keep telling myself that it will happen when the time is right.
- We're booking a cruise! Today, actually, lol. We're going on a super fabbity-fab-fab 7 night cruise to Florida and the Bahamas. Here's the best part- it only costs $530! Including the tax! That's about $75 a night and includes your "hotel" and meals. I call that a deal.The sucky part is that I have to wait until February to go. Boo.
- Achoo met my grandmother, Aunt and Uncle (not married, from 2 separate sides of the family) last night. Each year, Ocean Township has their annual Italian Festival, and it's a big tradition for my family go to. My mom's mom lives close by, so it's super convenient to park at her house and just walk to the Fest. My dad's family is from Ocean Township, so I'm all but guaranteed to run into family while I'm there. They seemed to like him, and now the only big hurdle is my parents. That won't happen until mid-September, though, because I'm about to go into my busiest time of the year.
- My medical stuff is starting to straighten out. I went for a second opinion on Friday because I haven't been getting any better. He explained everything, gave me medication, and ordered blood work. You know, the kind of things doctors are supposed to do... Anyway, I've already noticed an improvement, so I feel a lot better.
- Starting Tuesday, I'm going to go out of commission for a while. My student-staff moves back in, and I'm training them for 2 weeks. I'm going to try to post during this time, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to. So it's up to you, Birthday Girl, to hold down the fort. Payback for you're little romp though Europe. Mwah-ha-ha!
- I'm 99.9% sure that a Moe's Southwest Grill has opened up near my house recently. I'm 99.9% sure I'm dragging Achoo there today. I'm 99.9% sure that I'm getting a JC with just chicken and cheese and a side of Queso, and I'm 99.9% sure that it might be better than sex. But I'm 99.9% sure I'm also having sex today, so I'll compare and let you know!
And that's all I have to say about that...